What are your plans for the winter holiday season? Looking for ways to give back to your local community? Would you like to help those in need during the holidays?
You can give back during the winter holidays and help make a positive difference in your community by volunteering at the Denver Rescue Mission!
The Denver Rescue Mission (located at 3501 East 46th Avenue in Denver) is always looking for volunteers to help out. There are plenty of volunteer opportunities, in both long- and short-term capacities, available at the mission. Here are just a few of the many ways you can give back at the mission:
- Help serve meals.
- Participate in one-time projects.
- Help out at special events put on by the mission.
- Help out with general administrative office work.
- Act as a mentor or tutor for both youth and adults.
- Help out with warehouse assistance.
- Collect items/goods that the mission needs and donate them.
- Donate money.